Indispensable for any fisherman, the cliff gaff or vertical gaff is a practical instrument that will allow you to lift the pieces that you cannot lift with the fishing rod, either for fear of breakage or to secure the piece. It is designed for both cliff fishing and boat fishing and has both upper stops, to prevent the hooks from getting stuck at the top, and lower stops, to prevent the hooks from jamming each other.
How to use:
1. Open the hose that closes the front opening.
2. Insert the fishing line or rod through the opening.
3. Close the hose again.
4. Let the hook down until the fish.
5. The hook will open automatically when you touch the fish.
6. Nail the fish with a gentle pull and collect the rope.
Size: small (340mm).
Weight: 2485 grams.
6mm 316 stainless steel.
Recommended for fish up to 20 kg.
Made in Spain with the highest quality marine stainless steel (AISI 316).
Rope not included.